Customer Accounting Representative
|Title:||Customer Accounting Representative|
DescriptionFineLine Prototyping, Inc. is a Triangle-based company that makes prototype and production parts for companies all over the world using Rapid Prototyping and 3D Printing technologies. We have a fast-growing, high-energy team of associates who work together in a friendly environment.
To help us facilitate our growth, we are seeking a Customer Accounting Representative. The responsibility of the Customer Accounting Representative is to handle all Customer accounting functions, including invoicing, cash deposits application of payments. Supports Operations by negotiating prices and terms with Vendors. Coordinates supports and plans corporate events. In this role, the Customer Accounting Representative will interact with vendors, suppliers, customers, all levels of management and associates on a daily basis, therefore, good people and communication skills, and the ability to work with a diverse staff is a strong plus.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Purchases items needed by the company either from our “Kanban “ordering system or from employee requests through purchase requisitions.
- Continually evaluates the ordering system, and vendor files to improve internal efficiency and effect cost reduction opportunities.
- Following guidelines for purchasing as outlined in ISO work instructions.
- Mails invoices to customers.
- Enters payments received from customers into our accounting and banking systems.
- Responsible for the timely collection and investigation of Customer past due balances.
- Collects the backup documentation for credit card purchases, prepares vendor invoices for data entry as well as assures the purchasing guidelines are followed by the purchaser.(i.e. Purchase Requisition)
- Files of all customer/vendor related documentation. Responds to customer surveys.
- Greets and assist customers and visitors to our facility.
- Evaluates new customer credit applications.
- Observes FineLine Safety Procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Coordinates and plans Company events.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to follow instructions and focus on specific details involved in accurately handling the flow of paperwork.
- Experience with accounting software in a Windows computing environment would be beneficial. Must possess good interpersonal skills and work well on a team. Must have the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
Benefits include paid health and dental insurance, 401k, and a great work environment at an entrepreneurial company.
Interested applicants apply at jobs.finelineprototyping.com
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications